- When too many results show in Insights for visualization, the error message now suggests that users download the CSV file.
- Completed a complete video and image migration to a new CDN server to allow for dynamic buffering and closer CDN mirrors.
- Fixed a bug where Insights was showing as a blank screen in Firefox.
- Fixed a bug where very long sourcedid LTI outcomes were being truncated.
- Multiple attempt timestamps are now available in Insights on a per-student level on the assessment reports.
- Skipped questions are now counted as incorrect in Insights reporting.
- Timed exams now inform students if they have skipped any questions before submitting and ending their times exam.
Summary: Timed exam new features, insights calculation improvements, and bug fixes.
- Timed exams now check if any questions were not submitted before ending exam.
- An error message appears if a question cannot be submitted due to firewalls or internet connectivity issues.
- More streamlined and simpler interface for open response questions in Insights.
- Defunct “Analytics” tabs removed from Instructor dashboard.
Summary: No release due to platform update
Summary: Insights verbiage adjustments and bug fixes.
- Insights Assessment Report now includes Open-Response scores based on assigned rubrics.
- Insights Assessment Report dropdown now shows “View by Score Distribution” instead of “View by Answers”
- Insights Assessment Learner filter no longer disappears when you search for a non-existent username/email.
Summary: Server preparation for Ironwood platform update.
Summary: No product deployments
Summary: Bug fixes and improvements to Insights reporting.
- Insights Engagement Report sorting by Run puts the items in alphabetical order
- Insights Engagement Report sorting by Term puts the items in chronological order
- Insights Assessment & Learning Outcomes Reports allow you to include or exclude ungraded questions
- The Instructor dashboard tab for open-response questions now shows Section and Subsection, in addition to page name and Question title.
- Fixed authentication bug with the Link Constructor
- Fixed an issue with the Add a New Subsection button disappearing
— Back to Release Notes