This report answers the following types of questions:
- How many learners enrolled in a particular course?
- How many learners enrolled in your course/campus compared to your other courses or campuses (if you have more than one course or campus)?
- Which course has the highest enrollment?
- Which courses has a specific learner enrolled in?
To get to the enrollment reports:
From the Insights Dashboard, select View Enrollment.
What filters can you expect to see in an enrollment report?
- Any Course set up in your LMS that uses an LTI integration to access content.
- Note: Filters for LMS-integrated Courses were established in March 2018. Before March 2018, the data from courses in your LMS will be displayed under the main course in Insights.
- This will be available for enrollments where a student accessed via their LMS.
- If a student accessed via a non-LTI method (course enrollment link) – the Learner filter will show whatever email they supplied during registration.
— Back to Insights Help