What is Design Thinking?
- Empathize: Understanding the problem you’re trying to solve for your consumers.
- Define: Using the research done in the empathize phase, create problem statements that define the issues you’re looking to solve.
- Ideate: Brainstorm ways that you can solve these complex problems for your consumers.
- Prototype: Take the best solutions from the ideation phase and create physical prototypes or processes that you can implement to solve the targeted problems.
- Test: See what works and sticks, solving the problem most effectively and efficiently!
What is the Link Between Design Thinking & Creativity?
Start asking for more feedback at every stage of your customer journey.
Define the issues that emerge from this feedback.
Brainstorm solutions that can be swiftly implemented.
Test your solutions and measure against KPIs.
Deploy the best results!
Allow the NimblyWise Coaching Team to Help You Create a Culture of Design Thinking in Your Organization
Sometimes when introducing new innovative processes or teaching new theories, it’s good to have a third party help with the implementation. They bring a neutral point of view and can help prompt questions and situations that lend themselves perfectly to design thinking. Our NimblyWise team can help you start creating a culture of design thinking by doing just that. Let’s chat!